Friday, August 12, 2011

From Mavis Nelson:
Make plans to the cook-off in McGregor this weekend. These boys have worked hard on this and they need all the cooks that can come.  They have always come to other cook-off and helped in any way they could. This is there first cook-off.  The best part of this CCO is that if it gets to be too hot, there will be lots of firemen to put out the fire!

From Larry Burruss:
The place to be this weekend is in Buda, TX at Cabellos.  This is our National CCO Championship and it promises to be a great CCO.  Lots of room to cook!  It promises to be a really exciting weekend!

From Debbie LaLanne:

The following pods are still outstanding as of August 11th. If the GP's for these pods could please email me at dlalanne2@aol.com and give me the information needed it would be appreciated. We really would like for all the registrations to be completed by 08/12/11.
Outstanding GPM registrations as of 08/11/11
Cowboy Capital Chili Pod
Empire State
Green Country Chili
Mason Dixon Pod (NOTE:  I (Janice) have the Annual report and it does identify the delegate)
MO-KAN Pod
Pacific Pod
Thousand Trails - Lake Tawakoni
 
 
NOTE:   As of Aug 12, I do not have the Annual Credential Report or have not been contacted that there will not be a report submitted for this year for the following pods:
Cowboy Capital Chili Pod
Empire State
Green Country Chili
MO-KAN Pod
Pacific Pod
Thousand Trails - Lake Tawakoni
Capital
Virgin Pod
Pepe's Pod
Pod of the Pass
There are a couple of Pod reports that are not on this list, but they have contacted me to let me know that it is in the mail.  If you are on this list and you have mailed yours, please let me know so that if it is not here on Monday, I will know that it is in the postal system.  They have been very slow with delivery of those reports.
 
 
REMEMBER:  Monday is August 15.  If you are going to send a Nomination Package to run for the Board of Directors, please let me know by Monday night.
 
 
PROPOSED RULE CHANGE:  I have received several.  Some of them were not on the form.  If you use the PDF form that is located in the Resource center, it doesn't allow for you to fill.  I do have the word document, if any of you still would like to have it.  I will transfer all of the changes to the correct form.  Once this is done, then I will forward them to each pod.
 
 
TGIF!!!  Cliff and I will be out of town for the weekend and will return on Monday.  I will be available on my cell.  I can also receive emails on it.
 
 
WE HAD RAIN LAST NIGHT!!!!  It was not a lot, but it was there and it was wet!
 
 
Have a Great Weekend and remember "Chili, Charity, ad Fun."