Tuesday, August 23, 2011

  From Darin Jester:

Due to issues that continue with the membership emails, please forward you payment receipt from PayPal to membership.chili@att.net. I will process your memberships as I receive your receipts. Please forward this information out to all of your chili family. Thank you for your help until we get the problems fixed. Also, if you have paid via PayPal this past week, I need your receipts as well. Thanks again!

From Jim Ezell:

Aloha from Christine Vestfals:

Unfortunately today (last Friday) is my last day at Constellation Wines. It has been wonderful working with you and all the folks at CASI. They are very near and dear to my heart, and I hope to see them all very soon. Although I won’t be representing Woodbridge, my husband and I are still planning on coming to Terlingua.


NOTE: In the conversion process from Word, to PDF to jpeg, some of the information on the Rule changes were lost. I will repost as soon as I have restored that information. I appologize.

From Glenda Vrba:
I have a new email address for CASI members/friends. glendavrba@gmail.com

The other email address is still alive and I check it daily also but if you have CASI business for me please use the new address.