Thursday, August 4, 2011

From Janie Burruss:
The U. S. National Open Chili Championship is just around the corner. We truly appreciate all of you that pre-registered giving us time to plan for the cook-off. It looks as though we will have another
Big cook-off this year. With this in mind - I will need several volunteers for table monitors and drink runners. If you would like to help out please contact me either by e-mail or phone. E-mail address is janieb@alertservices.com. Or phone 512-353-8895. Thank you in advance for volunteering. Janie Burruss

From Ruby Ross
HOORAY!!  I am pleased to announce all the TMS winner's jackets are in the mail.  If you do not receive yours within a week, please let me know.  My e-mail is rross@nctv.com.  Again, I am sorry for the delay but it was out of my control.  Thanks to Pat Krenek for getting this order completed.  We send out a big 'Thank You' to Mild Bill's Spices for sponsoring the jackets again this year. Thanks again for your patience & 'you winners' enjoy your jackets.  They look good.  Ruby
From Earl "Who" Gorham:
See Flier Below

NOTE:  If you have an item that you would like to have included in the Agenda for the Great Peppers' Meeting, please send me the information to include the support material no later than August 20.  All requests for Opens and Regionals need to be submitted by this time so that  they can be reviewed by the Events Committee for their recommendation.  All Rule changes must be submitted no later than August 15.