Thursday, August 11, 2011

From Marolyn (Mayo) Blair:
I have two (2) Forest Green Sport Chairs.....

I ordered too many.....

I can bring to US National Open in Buda or to Stafford Elks,
but I need to know by 2 pm on Friday

......$45 each Thanks, Mayo
 
From Jim Ezell:
I hope everyone is considering winning TICC as their goal this year. I am working on the prize package for the "Winners Table" and it is very, very impressive. I may have to start cooking. I wish you all luck and many happy returns. I will be listing some of the prizes in the near future.
 
From Debbie LaLanne:
Here is the lastest list of Pods who have not registered for the Great Pepper's Meeting:
 
Chili Heads of Arizona
Cowboy Capital Chili Pod
Empire State
Gladiator Pod
Green Country Chili Pod
Mason Dixon Pod
MO-KAN Pod
North of Waco
Pacific Pod
Sunflower Pod
Thousand Trails - Lake Tawakoni
Thousand Trails - Lake Whitney Pod

NOTES:
A BIG THANKS to all of you for getting your Annual Reports to me early.  This has really helped solve any potential problems on your reports.  I have nearly all of them already turned in.  I will try to contact those who I have not heard from some time today.

Are you planning on presenting at the Great Pepper's Meeting?  If you are, please let me know so that I can include you on the agenda.  If you have support material, please send it to me as soon as possible so that it can be included in the packets.  I will also be providing information to each pod concerning proposed Rule Changes after Aug 15 once I can get them compiled.

Are you looking for an opportunity to excel?  Consider running for one of the CASI Board of Director's Positions.  Without our Board of Directors, we could not have a functioning organization.  The Nomination package is located on the CASI web page (www.chili.org) or contact me and I will provide you a word document to complete.

PROPOSED RULE CHANGES:  If you are submitting a proposed rule change and would like to have a copy of the document that allows you to fill in the information, please let me know and I will provide it.

If you have an article or picture for the September Terlingua Trails, please get it to Dana as soon as possible.  This makes her job so much easier.

Regional Open Cookoffs ROC's are not introduced during new business at the GPM by requesting a motion from the floor. ROC approval is done by the Board only. (Rule VI. B. 2. b.) A Regional Open Championship may be approved by the CASI Board of Directors upon recommendation by CASI Executive Director and regional Great Peppers....
when this rule mentions "regional great peppers", it means the great peppers from the PODs who are requesting the ROC, not all the Great Peppers.

 Here's hoping everybody has a great day and that they can stay cool.  Here in West Texas, with everyday still well above 100, we are hot and drying up!  Pray for Rain for West Texas!