Monday, July 5, 2010

Hope everybody had a fun and save holiday.  Ours was wet!

From Dianne Stimson:
Well another H-E-B Georgetown cook-off is now behind us,we had humidity & clouds and a few sprinkles but no real rain, H-E-B is once again already planning for NEXT year so marks it down now,I want to Thank my head judge John Caffey, My tally crew, Billy Doss,Donna Conrad,Steve Ashman & John Caffey. My table monitor Debbie Ashman,and my table runner Neal Doss. And of course all of the cooks who came out and made it possible. And once again Donna Conrad who got it all started.H-E-B Georgetown does A LOT for CASI and they were very pleased and went out of their way to help us with this cook-off so next time your in area of the H-E-B Georgetown off of I-35 & Univeristy stop in ask for E.T. Ferris and tell him Thank you from a CASI cook. Now onto the results.

Chili
24 chilis judged

1. Donna Conrad-Crawford
2. Robert Talavera-San Marcos
3. Jim Burgess-Baytown
4. Kelly Talavera-San Marcos
5. Neal Doss-Georgetown
6. Dianne Stimson-Crawford
7. Debbie Ashman-Bastrop
8. Steve Ashman-Bastrop
9. Billy Doss-Gerogetown
10. Dave Pitts-Katy

Show
1. One more foggy bottom Q
Jim Conley-Hutto
2. Tall Girl Frog
Sue Caffey-Rockdale
3. Aunt Donna's
Donna Conrad-Crawford

I do not have any more news for today.  For many of you, it is your holiday.  Have a Great day and pray for peace.