Monday, July 19, 2010

From Ralph Hay, Alcalde:
Attention Cooks and Old 320 Members alike – I need help in finding some missing Old 320 Members. Please get your eyes and ears open to see if you can help me locate these people. First – Mark and LaNell Beck, last known address was P.O. Box 61, Bedford Park, IL. Next is Linda Shaw – last known address is 8154 Surrey Cove, Cordova, TN.

The above is a perfect example of why I keep pressing everyone to get their Profiles completed and mailed back to me. These two people have moved from their last know address and their mail has come back to me as “Attempted – Not Known, Unable to Forward.” You may not be aware of the Procedure that states as follows – IN THE EVENT THE ALCALDE IS UNABLE TO LOCATE AN OLD 320 MEMBER AFER NOTIFICATION OF REGISTERED MAIL FOR THREE (3) YEARS,THEN THE OLD 320 SITE(S) REVERTS TO CASI.

Old 320 Members, It is quickly approaching the time to let me know if you will not be using your Site(s) and as in the past you want to give your permission for a Cook/cooks that do not have their own Site to use yours. If you want a Specific person to use your Site, please let me know A.S.A.P. Also, Great Peppers of Pods that are Site Holders, you are responsible to let me know who will be using your Pods’ Site(s).

See you at the Great Peppers Meeting.

From Doc Kinnison:
Our Great Pepper, Tom Cook, passed away this morning (Sunday). Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Will forward more information as we receive it.

God Bless

If I get more information today, I will do a second post.