Friday, July 9, 2010

From Ron Barnes:
Come on out to Weatherford Saturday for the 1st Annual Parker County 4-H Youth Center CCO. It is just south of Weatherford (1 mile south of I-20 on Tin Top Road). CASI chili $20 turn- in 1:00 p.m., CHILI GRIND or GROUND MEAT ONLY. Jackpot beans $5 turn-in at noon. Juniors $5 turn-in at 1:00 p.m.. Plenty of RV parking - no hook-ups. Covered riding arena available for cooking if you want (not air conditioned). Lots of youth activities, raffles and vendors scheduled. Benefits the Parker County 4-H Youth Center and 4-H Scholarship Fund.

Come on out and join us!

NOTE:


A discussion concerning the construction of a Facebook for CASI was held at the Summer Board Committee. We believe that this would be a great asset for CASI. It was decided that we would try to find a CASI member who was talented and experienced in creating and maintaining our Facebook. If you are that person and are willing to help, please let us know. We believe that this is a real need.

The same is true for Twitter. We would like to find somebody to creat and develop a Twitter Page. If you are interested, please send your information to me at garjans@suddenlink.net. You can also reach me by phone. My home number is 325 947 8753 or my cell is 325 650 1854

2nd Note for Today:
I am up and I am slow.  I have had quite of bit of pain, but it's over.  I see the Dr this morning.  He called yesterday and said that the surgery went well.  Thank you again for all of your support.  I hope this weekend is full of chili, charity and most of all fun!