Friday, July 30, 2010

From Ken Rodd:
If you are going to the North American Open andwould prefer to stay at Austin Lone Star RV Resort I have arranged for a special price for Friday and Saturday night of $23.00 per night.

The RV park is a short 8 miles straight south on Interstate 35. This is just an option for you if you do not want to park on a parking lot and run your generator all day and night. Plus I think the swimming pool here at the park with be kinda nice after a day of cooking chili

To make your reservation, just send me an email with the nights you want to spend here

NOTE TO ALL GPs:
Roger Foltz will be sending each of you an email for you to acknowledge and vote on it.  I am in MO and do not have the list of all of the GPs.  Please send back an email to Renee and myself with the fact the you received it and how you will vote.  If you didn't get it, please send me an email and I will forward it to you. My email is garjans@suddenlink.net and Renee's is rmoore@gulfshoresal.gov Please be sure to have your vote to both of us by 8:00 Wed morning.

I am available on email and on my cell phone if you need to contact me.

Have a Great Weekend