Friday, May 14, 2010

From Ron Barnes:
For those coming out to the TOT Cookoff this weekend, the Irving Elk's Lodge is serving up a delicious chicken-fried steak dinner for a very reasonable price and as always low cost adult beverages. Come on out and join us!

From Bruce Stewart:
The reason that I proposed for share holders to sell their plots back to CASI is there are people waiting in line to buy an old 320 spot that want to cook on them.

We have been told by past and present Directors that in would look good to the sponsors to have the 320 area full on the day of the big cook off.

I have owned a share since day one. This does not effect me one way or the other. CASI would not make money off of the sells.

It would only help CASI qualified cooks who would like to own one. I have no personal interest in this. I do not care if it is voted yes or no.

Bruce Stewart
EX Nothing

From David Manske:
Two more cents worth. The way it was presented and understood by me, I was there. Is, if you donate a 320 spot to be resold you keep your privileges if you sell it back for the original amount of $200.00 you loose your rights and would pay a gate fee etc. you can pass this on to Bucky or who ever. My feeling is we can get some of the unused 320’s back if people recover their investment and will not if they do not. If CASI gives the rights to those who donate one back they have $200.00 more than before and so what on the gate. They would probably not come to TICC anymore anyway.

From Gill Hewlett:
How many 320 Members who are not qualified to cook or show actually show up at TICC to take advantage of free entrance? I do not know of any.

It is Friday and the weekend is all most here.  I hope everybody has a place to cook chili.  Good Luck to each of you.  Here in Snyder it has rained and is foggy.  Hoping for better weather tomorrow.