Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is a slow news day!  I want to wish each of the men that are leaving for Texas Men's State a safe trip and lots of luck.  This is going to be a great event.  There will be lots of activities!

I want to again post the Registration Form for the Great Pepper's Meeting which will be in Sept.

Thanks to all of you who have sent me your Pod History.  Little by little I will get them posted in CIS.  If you haven't sent me your Pod History, please get it written and sent to me.

It is getting closer to the Baghdad CCO (April 4, 2010).  We have received a letter from the Texas Governor!



Well, I guess that is about all!  Today is a Red Letter Day for me.  Thanks to all of you who have sent me a Birthday Wish.  Yes, I am really 65 and today I feel it!  This year has aged me!

Have a Great Day!