Sunday, March 7, 2010

A SUNDAY Post:

From Ken Peach:
Sadly today (Friday) at 3:22 PM I lost the love of my life, my companion for 50 years, my best friend, a great cook and also one heck of a chili cook, Ruth H. Peach. She will be cremated on Wed 10 Mar and interned in Tahoma National Cemetary sometime after that. As per her wish she said she did not want a memorial service. We will do a obituary next week (working on it with our son and two daughters visiting from Colorado and Florida.) We thank everyone who sent emails and called. I am not sure if I can ever get over losing her and the absence of her by my side at the cookoffs will be the hardest.

My AOL is all goofed up and I can't forward to or send attachments so will start answering emails as soon as I get it fixed. I will still help others promote the Red and Green St Patricks CCO on Sat 20 Mar at the Freighthouse Sq but all other events are a mystery to me what I am going to do. Give me time.

Ken

Please keep Ken and his family in your prayers.