Thursday, March 1, 2012

From Jennifer Sherfield:
I have created a website for chili pictures to be shared. The name of the website is www.chili-ography.com My goal is to move all of the chili cook-off pictures from my personal Facebook page to this site. I envision that more people will have access to this site and be able to enjoy the excitement of the chili world. Sometimes pictures are worth a million words; and just by sharing them, I hope that this will help promote chili and the charities that we cook for. I hope that many of you will share your photos with me so that I can share them on this site. For more information, please contact me at jennifer.sherfield@chili-ography.com or jennifer.sherfield@yahoo.com. Please bare with me because this is a work in progress, but I am learning every day.


From Alan Dean:
Here is the new website for Texas Men's State!  Enjoy!
www.texasmenschili.org.


NOTE:  Both websites have links on the right hand column of this blog.


From Bill Heslop:
Below find some useful information regarding our cook-off this Saturday at Aldridge Gardens. (hyperlink to their website) See you there!!!




From Ron  Barnes:
Attention chili and bean cooks! The March 3rd Irving Elk's Lodge Chili Cookoff WILL have a bean competition. Entry fee is $5, turn-in is Noon and it is 100% payback. We will also have an Elk's division (for bragging rights) that is free to enter if you are an active Elk and are cooking in the CASI division. Entry is $15 if you are not cooking CASI. Thanks and hope to see you there!