Monday, March 5, 2012

From Jennifer Sherfield:
I have created a website for chili pictures to be shared. The name of the website is www.chili-ography.com My goal is to move all of the chili cook-off pictures from my personal Facebook page to this site. I envision that more people will have access to this site and be able to enjoy the excitement of the chili world. Sometimes pictures are worth a million words; and just by sharing them, I hope that this will help promote chili and the charities that we cook for. I hope that many of you will share your photos with me so that I can share them on this site. For more information, please contact me at jennifer.sherfield@chili-ography.com or jennifer.sherfield@yahoo.com. Please bare with me because this is a work in progress, but I am learning every day.  


From Sherrie Davis:
Look what is happening this next weekend.  A great CCO and lots of fun!

From Alan Dean:
Note the link for Texas Men's State web page.  You can find it on the left side of this page.  Keep up to the minute information about this CCO.  It promises to be bigger and better.  Make your plans now to attend it.

The Park at Johnson City will not be open until Thursday morning, March 29.  Do not plan to arrive at the park before this time.


From Steve Ashman:
Note that March 16, 2012 is almost here.  Have you submitted your Ladies State Entry Form?  If not, it is time to do so.  See the Registration Form below:


I hope everybody had a Great Weekend.  I do hope that the tornados have not affected any of our Chili Family.  We have friends who live in Henryvile, IN.  We have had contact with them.  Their house was saved.  They have no idea when they will have electricity again.  Please keep all of the families affected by this storm in your prayers.

It was a good weekend for me.  I placed 1st in the American Legion Auxiliary Girl's State CCO in Odessa!!  It is my first 1st place in a couple of years and it QUALIFIED me!!!!

Have a great day!