Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From Pam Matheson:
October, 17th 2009
Elks Lodge Chili & Bar-B-Que
932 Clyde St.
Amarillo, TX.
Chili Turn-In 2:00 PM
Entry- $20.00
Chili Grind Only
Contact- Pam Matheson 806-359-8469 or 806-373-9292
Bar-B-Que Turn in To Be Announced.


There was not a lot of news yesterday. We are getting close to the Great Pepper's Meeting in Midland. I have had several submissions for Great Pepper of the year. If you plan to submit somebody for this award, please send me their nomination package by Thursday night. That gives me time to get the information together and get it copied and in each folder. I want to public thank the members on the Credentials Committee. They did a GREAT job. We were happy that all of the reports were so complete. Thank you to each Pod for taking the time to complete the report and getting it to me on time. Each of you have certainly made my job easier. THANKS. I am looking forward to seeing each of you next week at our meeting.

I plan to have completed the Draft Agendas by tonight and have them ready for posting tomorrow. I will also email them to those GPs that I have address for, and try to but a copy in the regular mail for those who do not have email addresses. We are going to have 2 full days of meetings and activities. On Friday afternoon following the Candidate's Forum, I will have a short, but informative meeting for the Great Pepper's and the Regional Referees and hope each of them will attend.

Have a Great Day!