Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I failed to mention our Thursday Morning Breakfast at the Great Pepper's Meeting. I thought it was going to be a normal everyday time of chatting and getting prepared for the Board of Directors Meeting. We were having breakfast with John and Sue Caffey when John received the call from their neighbor. The neighbor gave John some very bad news. He related that their Pole Barn had caught fire and that when the flames got so high another neighbor had seen the fire and called the fire department. He related that it had taken everything in the Pole Barn to include their motorhome and tractors. I have communicated with Sue and know that at present they are still dealing with adjusters. As anybody who owns a motorhome knows, there is a lot of stuff that you keep in them and lots of those items are not replaceable. Sue and John - just know that there are a lot people thinking about you and will assist you if you need us but in the mean time there is not a lot we can do for you except to remember you in our prayers.



From Patsy Childress:






From Robert Schrade:


Thanks

WOW, what a great GP meeting. THANKS to everyone who worked so hard to make it so great. I would like to thank you all for your support on my election to the board. I will do my best and work hard for this great organization, CASI. I also want to thank Ken, Bucky, and Bill for all the hard work and what they have done in their time as CASI Directors. Also, congratulations to Dana & Jen on their election and John on his re-election. I know they are all hard workers and interested in the future of CASI. In closing, I again want to thank you all for your support and the e-mails and phone calls I received when I got home; they were great.

Thank you all,

Robert "EL WAPPO" Schrade


From Roger Foltz:

Based on the July and August entries, I need September issues from Cowtown Pod; Gladiator Pod; and Houston Area Pods for the Pod Newsletter contest.


Here is the information concerning the BBQ on Thursday at TICC.


<

From Ken Rodd:


Hi,
I just returned from the Great Peppers Meeting. A new elected Director will be the new "Mayor of Krazy Flats" and that is Robert Schrade.

Robert is a member of the "Krazy Flats Charter Members" and is very familiar with Krazy Flats - He has done all the electrical work on the Saloon along with volunteering to help in the concession stand along with his wife Connie many times over the past several years.

I am sure Robert will continue to make Krazy Flats successful in supporting CASI and TICC.

Don Hoy is the Krazy Flats Coordinator along with help and support of his wife Dianna and this looks like a great working team going in to bigger and better things

Ken Rodd