Friday, September 4, 2009

New Post for Friday:



From Mayo Blair:

It is with great sadness that I pass this on........Just got the word tonite from Karen Reinke around 9 pm that Barbara got ill the first part of this week and passed away today. I do not know the time and Frank told her services are pending. He also told her he has her family in to help him and he doesnt want a lot of phone calls at this time. When services are announced am sure someone will announce it and I will try to pass it on. Have known Barbara and Frank for over 32 years......I know this will be a great loss for Frank and as a long time friend, this is very sad. We all have to remember to say I Love You to our friends and family everytime we say goodbye. Barbara's "Happy Feet" are now dancing in heaven. God Speed and God Bless us all.