Friday, July 3, 2009

From John Goforth:

I am pleased to announce to the CASI membership that I will be seeking re-election to the Board of Directors at the Great Pepper's meeting in Midland. These past two years have been a real learning experience into the understanding of the board's functions, duties, and responsibilities.

With this experience in hand, I feel that I have much more to offer CASI as a board member and would like to ask you for your support. If I can answer any questions for you, please feel free to contact me by phone at 830-832-5070 or e-mail at
membership@chili.org. Thank you.

John Goforth



My Thought for the Day: As we look forward to tomorrow and our Independence Day, remember our troops who ensure that we still can enjoy our freedoms.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Be safe and may the Chili God Chiligula smile upon you.