Thursday, June 14, 2012

From Barbara Herrin:
Scholarship Recipient Reminder

It is now June and the end of the Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 semesters.  Please remember that scholarship recipients will need to send me a copy of your grades for those two semesters so that I can ascertain whether or not they are eligible to receive funds for the Fall 2012 semester.  Please get those grades to me by June 15th.  We plan to mail the fall checks by August 15th if possible, but that will not happen if I do not have the recipient’s grades.


From Larry Burruss:

From Richard Hewlett:
To Janice Miller, Executive Director of CASI, and to the Great Peppers,
This notice serves as my announcement of intention to run for the CASI Board of Directors. I have been a regular attendee at Terlingua for several years, and I am very dedicated to chili and charity. More importantly, my background offers many of the attributes that I feel will strengthen CASI when I am elected to the Board.
My career includes management success in 8 different fields; supplier programming, procurement, program management, product, systems engineering, electrical engineering, quality, avionics, and marketing.
However the most important thing that I bring to the table is neutrality; I have been successful over the years by avoiding excessive politics and staying focused on the business at hand. I feel I am a good listener and am known to work smarter and not harder.
CASI is something that is very special in my life. I am seeking this position to serve the organization that I believe very strongly in, and to support all of you by making CASI stronger for the future.
I thank each of you for your consideration, and if elected I promise to serve to grow CASI on your behalf.

Regards,
Richard Hewlett

NOTE:
The new address for sending your results to the Tallymaster, Jenny Windsor is as follows:

Jenny Windsor
390 South Drive
Severna Park, MD  21146

Please make a note and send all Chili Result Packages to the above address



Great Peppers Meeting
Below is the Registration Form for the Great Pepper's Meeting.  If you plan to attend, please complete this form and return it to Bill Pierson.

Registration deadline is August 6, 2012.