Friday, January 14, 2011

From Alan Dean:
Texas Mens State


From Tammy Wooster:
New flyer with pic of Customized Golf Cart
 From Connie Collier and Carolyn Seelig:

Have you sent your registration for Texas Open?  If not, here is the Registration form:




NOTE:  On Wednesday, I told you to mark your calendars for the wrong date for the CASI Board of Director's Winter Workshop and Meeting.  I made a mistake on the dates.  I caught it yesterday when I was using the calendar to fill in obligations.  The meetings will be on January 29 and 30 at the Irving Elks.


One more time I want to remind you to send Dana Plocheck anything that you want in the February Terlingua Trails.  She needs it by tomorrow.


There are lots of CCOs to choose to cook in this weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I hope lots of you get to cook despite the cold.  This is a holiday weekend for many of you.  Take time and enjoy it.  Remember "Chili, Charity, and Fun!"