Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday January 20, 2009

I have finally been able to set up my blog so that I can communicate with each of you often. I do not intend to do it daily during the first little bit until I find out that it is a helpful tool to each of you. Please feel free to comment on things that you would like to see this blog do to help you with your CCOs and for the Promotion of CASI. Please send your comments to me by email or any other communication system that is easiest for you.

A reminder that this weekend (Jan 24 and 25) the Board of Directors will be meeting at the Irving Elks Lodge. Saturday will be the workshop and Sunday will be the Board Meeting. Each day will start at 8:00 AM. You are welcome to attend.

I would remind all of you that to apply for the CASI Scholarship is 31 Jan. They are to be sent to Alan Dean. You will find a copy of the application on the Web page in the Resource Center.