Thursday, October 27, 2011

From Ed Blair:
T.I.T.S. Historian needs help.

Jimmy Maturo will not be at TICC this year. He asked me to find someone to cover for him. He needs someone to put out a plastic table cloth for signing along with some pens; then to pick it up at the end of the meeting and save it for him. I have the pens and the table covering; just need someone to step up and assume responsibility for handling his request for assistance.


From Nancy Netardus:
Don't forget about the Girls Gone Wild Breakfast



From Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa:
We 432-424-5000 and our web page is www.lajitasgolfresort.com.

Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa is a CASI sponsors.

From Jim Ezell:
NOTE:  We are leaving today for CCOs on the Way to Terlingua.  I will be posting tomorrow morning.  Next week I will post as necessary.