Friday, August 21, 2009

From Ruby Ross:
I feel that I am the bearer of sad news lately. One of my best friends & good buddy, Tom Cook
was diagnosed with Pancreatic & Liver Cancer. The tumors are farely large so Tom feels he has had this for some time. The only thing the doctor recommends is that he go to MD Anderson to see if they have any new cures. We all know Tom, his humor is still there & he is a very strong person. He said today the doctor said his weight is a good thing! Keep Tom, Audrey & his boys in your thought & prayers. Stay Healthy! Love ya, Ruby


From Dana Plocheck:
Due to the similarity of my personal email address and my Mom’s I have created a new email account with Yahoo. This will help eliminate any confusion between the two email addresses. Please address any questions or concerns regarding my candidacy for Director to dplocheck@yahoo.com. Thanks. Dana Plocheck

Remember if your pod plans on nominating your Great Pepper as Great Pepper of the year, please send those nomination packages to me immediately.

Well, It is Friday and time to find somewhere to cook Chili!!! At 101 here yesterday, I don't feel much like standing over a hot stove! I hope each of you have a GREAT weekend and are getting those last points you need.