Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday and here we are at another weekend. It's again time to cook chili.

From Donna Conrad:
ATTN: Chili Cooks, I have been getting phone calls and emails about the H-E-B Ground Beef for Chili ( 75/25 ) telling me that they are not able to get it at their H-E-B. The Market Managers are telling them they no longer carry it or can't get it. This statement is not true. If you need the meat and your store is telling you they no longer carry it, please give me a call or email me with the store location and who you spoke with. I'm working on getting this corrected. In the mean time I will be coming to SOTPOD cook off next week end and I will be happy to take your order and bring it to you. The cost is $2.88 per pack or $34.56 per case. BUT PLEASE, have your order to me by next Tuesday. After that I can't promise you will get your meat. I know some of you don't use the 75/25, so if you want the 80/20 I can and would be happy to bring it to you.The 80/20 is $2.79 per pack or $33.48 per case. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I will get this corrected soon.My cell 254-855-4733 email Dangergail@aol.com or call Dianne @ 254-855-2767.Thank you.

If you are still thinking about being a candidate for the special election, remember that your application must be sent to me by June 10. It can be sent electronically.

Here's hoping that everybody has a great weekend and that the Chili God is good to each of you.