Monday, June 20, 2011

For those of you trying to use the Web Site (CIS) it has been down since mid day on Sunday.  If you are waiting on an answer from me or any of the other Directors, we apologize for not getting you an answer, but it is beyond our control.

Results of Bastrop 
33 cooks

1. Joe F. Trigo
2 Chuck Taylor
3. Mike Park
4. Jessie Waguespack
5. Crunch - Weimer
6. Steve Ashman
7. Neal Doss
8. Billy Doss
9. Sue Caffey
10. Roland Pate

Show

1.  Mike Park
2. Sue Caffey

Bastrop Day After
24 cooks

1.Sue Caffey

2. Harvey Haynes
3. Debbie Ashman
4. Donna Foley
5. Barbara Taylor
6. Carol Ann Gibson
7. Roland Pate
8 Kay Sandlin-Q
9 Robert Talavera
10 Renee Moore

Brownwood CCO
18 Cooks

1.  Fred Lazarus
2.  Sheryl Lazarus
3.  Cliff Miller
4.  Lilah Raven
5.  Willie Raven
6.  Jason Goains
7.  Dennis Brackeen
8.  Janice Miller
9.  Sue Yates
10.  Karen Sedlack

Show
1.  Wes Heflin
2.  Karen Sedlack
3.  Dennis Brackeen

From Bobby Kirby

I have Cowtown t-shirts for sale and they are $15.00 To get one, call Bobby 682-438-7917 or e-mail bonk142001@yahoo.com

From Ruby Ross:

TMS winners are suppose to have a winner's jacket. I am sorry for the delay but my supplier has moved, lost digitalized logos, is now in hospital from an accident and does not answer the telephone or his e-mails. I am going to PLAN B. I have dealt with many different people in my life in business and this is the first time I have experienced someone like this. I will let you know of approximate date to expect them. Sorry for the delay but as I said Plan B is in the making. You will get your jackets. Thanks for your patience. Love Ruby
From Jen Windsor, TallyMaster:
Do to the unavailability of the website and CIS I was unable to do my Sunday job of printing off the list of qualified cooks who would be receiving their Q cards for this week. I have 10 cookoffs to log as well. If you have any questions about cookoff results or points please contact me directly.


Thanks for your patience, I know mine are worn thin.