From Blu Daniels:
Rose City will not be having a cook's party per se Friday night or Saturday night. They have never really worked well for us, so we don't do them any more. But everyone is welcome to the Popcorn Bar that will be set up and popping at Big John and Blu's white bus. So come join us around the campfire either/or both nights, weather permitting of course.
From Ken Rodd:
Cody Oliveria asked that I pass this on to the CASI family
Here is the correct form to use to give a donation to the Scholarship fund instead of giving trinkets out at Texas Ladies State. This has been extended until March 15.
Results from the 2011 Orlando Beach CCO:
1. Daisy Dukes Chili - Laurie Cheek - Winter Park, FL
2. Audubon Park Chili - Ken Foster - Oviedo, FL
3. This Can't Be Vegan Chili - Holly Luisi - Winter Park, FL
1. Big Daddy's Chili/ O'Stromboli - Martin Smith - Orlando, FL
2. Westgate Smokehouse - Ellen Tatich, Orlando, FL
3. Winter Park FIsh Company- Phil Chimento, Winter Park, FL
1. Fanny Blairs Chili - Lane and Lynetta Blair - Douglasville, GA
2. Keith Beasley - Orlando FL
3. Boss Hog Chili - Jeremy Smith - Winter Park, FL
1. Ken Swart - Black Gold Chili - Kennesaw, GA
2. Richard Knight - Dead Armadillo Chili - Lebanon, TN
3. Amy Beams - Lil Pepper Chili - Homosassa, FL
4. Bert Dunn - Beer Boy Chili - Homosassa, FL
5. Jack Windsor - Crab Wacker Chili - Severna, MD
6. Robie Swart - Blonde Moment Chili - Kennesaw, GA
7. Lane Blair - Bowel of Red Chili - Douglasville, GA
8. Carol Knight- Tennessee Sunshine Chili - Lebanon, TN
9. Kristi Knight - Flying High Chili - Lebanon, TN
10. Lynette Blair - Chihuahua Chili - Douglasville, GA
Red Hot Chili Teachers
Thank you to all the chili cooks you are all winners in helping us raise money for Special Olympics- Florida.
At the Winter Board Meeting, the Board voted to institute the suggestion from the Governance Committee. This suggestion was to have a Code of Conduct. This was signed by members of the current board and will be added to the Nomination Package this next year.
There still seems to be a probelm with our Web Page and CIS. This is due to a Software Upgrade done by our parent company Hill Country Software. They are working hard to restore the Web Page and CIS. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
May each of you have a great weekend. There are lots of CCOs from which to choose. I hoping for a least 1 point!