Friday, August 20, 2010

Second Post for Friday:

If you have something that you will be presenting at the Great Pepper's Meeting, please send it to me by August 25 so that it can be included in each of the GP's packet.  I also need to know if you are wanting to have something to present and you need to have it on the Agenda.

The Post for Monday will be late.  I will be gone for the weekend until late Monday.  I can be contacted on my cell phone.

For those of you who plan on cooking at the Shrine CCO in Abilene, TX, I have been notified that you will be able to cook in side and that tables and chairs will be provided.

I only have 3 Annual Reports missing.  I know that one of them will be in the mail.  I have contacted the GP of the other 2 Pods.  Thanks to all of you who sent your report in on time. 

If you are going to be a new officer for 2010-2011 CASI Chili Year, you must have your dues paid before your GP will have their Annual Report approved and be allowed to be seated at the Great Pepper's Meeting.  The fastest way to make that happen is to use Pay Pal.