Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I apologize that somehow I could not get the address to Margaret Nadeau's MS web site to work once that I copied it into the Blog. We are going to try it again today. Here is a note from her:

Friends,
I will be riding in the MS 150 this year to support my husband and those who live with this disease on a daily basis. This will be my second year of participating in this great event, and I'm happy to say my husband, Steve will be joining me on the ride. I would appreciate your support and would like to encourage you to click on my personal page below to see how you can donate.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/TXHBikeEvents?px=5894070&pg=personal&fr_id=10222
Appreciate your support.
Many thanks from my heart.
Margaret

Shirley Bates report last night that JoAnn Scott has been moved out of ICU into a room. She is doing better, but is still not up to having company. Get well JoAnn.

A note from our Scholarship Program Administrator Barbara Herrin:

The scholarship committee reports that the committee received 266 applications. Of those, ninety-six did not list a pod or Great Pepper on the form. Applications were received from nine states and fifteen pods. The committee is in the process of reviewing and evaluating those 266 applications. Applicants will be notified of their status at the end of April.