Thursday, May 3, 2012

From Lee Kroencke:

From Sheryl Valentine:

Wow what a weekend!! The turn out for the 3rd BBQ in the Boonies was great!! We had 30 chilis and 42 BBQ teams!! The Bellamy Brothers played after the awards and I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time!! The weather was great and the hospitality of the Bushland PTO folks putting this on was wonderful!
Chili

1st Kelly Draper
2 Sheryl Valentine
3 Vicky Childers
4 Steve Lopez
5 Lamont Fisher
6 Matthew Cox
7 Russell Williams
8 Lynn Dawson
9 Margaret Lopez
10 Tiffany Messer

BBQ
Fat Bottom Girls and Bad Smoke (Butch Bingham, Crystal Bingham (new last name??) and Tiffany Messer)
2 place chicken & 6th place ribs

Terry Brazille
5th place other & 7th place Brisket

Tony/Sheryl Valentine
3rd place Ribs and 5th place chicken

NOTE:
If you have something for tomorrow's blog, please send it to me by noon today.  We are leaving this afternoon to go to Howdy Roo.  I do not have the capability to convert PDF files to the format needed for posting using my IPad.

We will be home early Sunday, but will be leaving again on Monday afternoon.  On Tue, Wed, Thur  and Friday morning  I will not have the capability to convert PDF Files.  Please send them to me by noon on Monday and tell me which days you would like this posted.  Thanks for helping me with this blog!