From Tammie Wooster:
Pump Jack Cookoff in Electra TX - Saturday April 4th
1. Jim Ezell - Lakeside City (yes, he did)
2. Tammie Wooster - Wichita Falls (burned it again)
3. Kevin Wooster - Wichita Falls
4. Diane Fitzhenry - Wichita Falls
5. Clint Wooster - Wichita Falls
6. Chuck Hawthorne - Wichita Falls
7. James Taylor - Wichita Falls (first time cook)
8. Dennis Jackson - Iowa Park
9. Michael Bryan - Wichita Falls
10. Weldon Daniels - Wichita Falls
1. Kevin Wooster
2. Kenneth Hoepfner
3. Monica Taylor
1. Dennis Jackson and Carol Gibbs”
From Sherry Muhlbauer
RELAY FOR LIFE CHILI COOK-OFF SATURDAY
JACKPOT BEAN 12:00 TURN IN
CHILI 2:00 TURN IN
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.
Food for Thought:
As I mentioned yesterday, There are 5 committees. This is in accordance with the CASI Bylaws, Article 7.02 which states: "Five Special Committees will be appointed for the purpose of handling specific portions of CASI business. These committees will be made up of two or more Directors and members-at-large, as appropriate. One Director, appointed by the President, will be the chairperson of each committee.
(a) The Executive Committee will include the CASI officers and Executive Director. It will address leadership and general administrative issues."
The Executive Committee is Renee Moore, President; Bill Pierson, Vice President; Roger Foltz, Secretary; Ed Blair, Treasurer; and myself. We have been active this year. On several occasions we have addresses some of the general administration issues which have surfaced. If one of us has been contacted about an administration issue, we will address it as a committee and then give our recommendation to the rest of the board.
Enough for today. Have a great weekend.
HAPPY EASTER TO EACH OF YOU! May you all find lots of colored eggs from the Easter Bunny.