Friday, October 15, 2010

From Ralph Hay:
OLD 320 MEMBERS


This is a reminder of the things that I would like for you to give your utmost attention to please and thank you.

· Registration will be open beginning at 10:00 A.M., Thursday . When you come to register to cook chili, please stop by and register and pick-up your Old 320 Badge while you are in the area. That’s where I will be set-up.

· If you are not using your Site to cook on this year, I would like to have your permission to use your Site for a cook that is not fortunate enough to have one to use. I’ve had a lot of request already from cooks that would like to cook in the 320 Area and need a Site to cook on. THIS IS GOOD NEWS.
· If you have already given personal permission to someone to use your Site – I need to know that too so as not to have any mix-ups again this year.

· Great Peppers of The PODS that have Old 320 Sites, please let me know who will be using the PODS Site.

Volunteers needed for Old 320 Area. I need help with marking off the Sites in the Old 320 Area. Workers, I will need you to be at the Site Area at 9:30 A.M., Wednesday 11/03. I’ve had very good workers each year and hopefully I can depend on you me again this year. I sincerely appreciate your help.

There will be an Old 320 Meeting, Friday, Nov. 5th, immediately following the announcements of the Scholarship Events Winners. The meeting will take place in the Judging Area. This is Alcalde election year. I would love to see a good turn-out for the meeting and election. AND BY THE WAY, I AM THROWING MY HAT IN THE RING FOR RELECTION AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE.

From:  Portia Washington On Behalf Of WPIFF 

From Dick Wagner:
Bo is not doing well. Chest fluid removed by plastic surgeon with drainage device. Will have over lapped muscles attached in 9 days to hold sternum in place. On fentanyl & ventilator & sleeping well. Issues with kidney output. Sugar dances around. Will be in the hospital for quite a while. It's time to step up to the plate for prayer. GET WITH IT!!!!!


NOTE:  We are leaving for Golden, Colorado today.  My Father's funeral will be on Monday morning.  He never met a stranger and he loved people.  I will miss him.