Thursday, February 4, 2010

This will be the second posting for Thursday. I am staying with my Father tonight,  He has had a tough day and a really bad night last night.  If I get more information tonight, I will post later tomorrow.

NOTE:  CORRECTION OF DATE
Feb 6, 2010-003 - Fort Worth, TX CASI. 1st CASI Chili Cookoff. - VFW Post #10374, 13825 US Hwy 287, Ft. Worth, TX 76179. Benefits VFW Post #10374 Charities Turn-in Time 2 PM. Entry Fee $20. Checks Payable to VFW Post #10374 Contact Chuck Edmonds - 210-831- 1125. Chili Grind Only




From Larry Wampler:
Will you please post the following about the CCO on March 13th & 14th, 2010 @ 429 Marina, Quinlan, TX. Contract Monica Cox @ 972 -977 9654 or Wyatt Cox @ 214-876-3665 for RV and Cabin information.


From Patsy Childress:
Good Morning to you Folks,

I just had a call from Mary Collier with the Gifts of Hope. She asked that I pass on the wishes of Dianna’s parents. As Dianna and Bill had stayed in the Hope House here in Midland on a number of occasions, they asked that any donations be made in Memory of Dianna and Bill Keys to the Gifts of Hope, P. O. Box 1323; Midland, TX 79702-1323.

Any cards can be mailed to: Buddy and Bonnie McDowell; P. O. Box 5; Smithland, KY 42081-0005.

I think you may have had the address for the McDowell’s already. Just thought you might want to pass it along

From Lee Kroencke:'
Take a look at the attached files, that highlight a new Chili Cook-off taking place on February 27th in Overland Park. We know most of you are suffering from cabin fever, and we sure hope to see you and your best chili there!





From Jim Ezell:
I have a brief slide show of the 43rd Terlingua International Chili Championship. It may give some of your associates a glimpse of the flavor of that week

If you would like a copy of it, send your request to me Janice Miller at garjans@suddenlink.net.  I have not figured out how to load this slide show onto the Blog.