Monday, February 15, 2010

From Margaret Nadeau:
Mini Update:



CBS Radio Boston called me the week before the Super Bowl for a phone interview to discuss chili. Special thank you to Alan Dean who was contacted by the station trying to locate me. The promo was fun to do and aired the day of the Super Bowl in Boston. The City of Boerne Convention and Visitors Bureau contacted me this past week, they heard from a German travel writer who was traveling through Texas writing articles. The writer cooks chili as a hobby and wanted to learn about our Terlingua International Chili event. He writes for Spiegel Online, an international publication based in Germany. Had great fun discussing CASI and the great things everyone does for charity. Happy Chili Trails, Margaret Nadeau

I did not get any other information for the Blog today.  I know that there were lots of CCOs this weekend and I hear the Tammie Wooster  has a new bronze Road Runner.  Congrats!

An update on my situation: On Friday we called HOSPICE in for my Father. It appears that this time he is not going to be able to make it back. He has given it a real try and we were all sure that he was coming home. I am still staying with him nights. His condition deteriorated over the weakened and he is very week. Nobody can tell us what has caused this deterioration. He had Physical Therapy on Friday and did stand with help. He definitely has a strong desire to live and to beat this, but it appears that this will not happen. I am doing the blog as I get information and when I can come home for a short while and prepare the posting. Thanks to all of you for your support for my family, Cliff and myself.