Thursday, August 16, 2012

From Darin Jester, Membership Director:
CASI Members,
Please be patient with us in regards to your checks clearing the bank for your CASI membership dues. This is a busy time of year for your Board of Directors. We are processing your renewals, and Pod credentials which takes numerous hours. I have had several renewals to post and update which takes time. If you have a question in regards to the status of your recent check or on the status of your renewal please do not hesitate to email me at membership.chili@att.net . Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we process everyone and prepare for the Great Pepper’s meeting.



NOTE:  I have recieved most of the Credential Annual Report from each pod (32 in the last 2 days) and I am working through each of them.  I will be posting tomorrow the names of any Pod that I have not received a report from.  Hopefully, I will be able to contact each of your and verify that all the needed information is in your report as well as the memberships of your Officers and Referees are paid to Sept 30, 2013.  Feel free to contact me if you have concerns.

I will be preparing the Friday and Saturday's draft agendas this weekend and will post them next week.


Below is the draft of the Board of Director's Meeting held on June 30.