Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2nd Post for Wednesday
Here is the link to the obituary for Dennis Jackson. On this website you can leave a message of condolence for the family.
http://www.lunnscolonial.com/ASIMAS/lunns/obituaryDescription.jsp?domain_id=146&deceased_id=232296


http://www.lunnscolonial.com/ASIMAS/lunns/obituaryDescription.jsp?domain_id=146&deceased_id=232296


Also, the Wichita Falls Elks will be serving lunch for everyone at the lodge after the service on Thursday.

Here is Carol's address:
Carol Gibbs
P.O. Box 3305
Wichita Falls, TX 76301

From Jim Stateczny:


Here is what I know as of now:
I have been doing some research on some of the problems folks are having with Windows 7 and the Tally program. It seems that Windows 7 has some issues with screen resolutions and things displaying correctly. It seems that any screen resolution setting lower than “1400x1050” will cause the screen not to always display items correctly. It seems that the “1050” is the critical parameter.


Now as far as the printer is concerned, I have no idea. I hooked my Windows 7 notebook up to several laser printers, and the results printed properly. From talking to a few of our members this weekend, they claim that the printer selection box is not appearing when they tell the program to print, and thus nothing is printed. I have absolutely no idea what could be causing this, since my computer is working properly. I know of nothing out of the ordinary that anybody has done to my computer that would cause it to work properly.